- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Tavira weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The August weather guide for Tavira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tavira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tavira in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tavira in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tavira in August - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tavira in August?
The average sea temperature around Tavira in August is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Tavira in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tavira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Tavira sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tavira in August 2021. Select a month to view Tavira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:36||20:38|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:48||20:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:01||20:01|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.