- Browse latest villa holiday deals for the Algarve, Portugal
- Refine villa deals by resort, month & facilities
- Find villas close to golf courses, beaches & more
Tavira weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tavira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Tavira in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tavira in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tavira in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tavira in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tavira in April?
The average sea temperature around Tavira in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tavira in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tavira in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Tavira sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tavira in April 2021. Select a month to view Tavira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:16||19:53|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:56||20:06|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:37||20:19|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.