- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tavira weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tavira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Tavira in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Tavira in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tavira in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tavira in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tavira in March?
The average sea temperature around Tavira in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tavira in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Tavira in March and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Tavira sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tavira in March 2021. Select a month to view Tavira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:01||18:25|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:40||18:39|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:18||19:52|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.