- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Muscat weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Oman with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Muscat, Oman shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Muscat in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Muscat in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Muscat in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Muscat in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Muscat in March?
The average sea temperature around Muscat in March is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Muscat in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Muscat in March and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Muscat sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Muscat in March 2021. Select a month to view Muscat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:28||18:09|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:14||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:59||18:21|
- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Muscat
Where's hot in Oman in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oman in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.