- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Malindi weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Malindi weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Malindi in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 45mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Malindi in March is 28°C (82°F).
Malindi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malindi in March 2020. Select a month to view Malindi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:27||18:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:24||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:21||18:26|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Kenya
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Where's hot in Kenya in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.