- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Israel weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Israel, represented by Jerusalem, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Israel weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Israel in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 88mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Israel in March is represented by Jerusalem.
Israel sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Israel in March 2020. Select a month to view Israel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Israel sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Jerusalem.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:06||17:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:48||17:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:29||18:58|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details