- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Denpasar weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Denpasar, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Denpasar in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Denpasar in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Denpasar in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Denpasar in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Denpasar in March?
The average sea temperature around Denpasar in March is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Denpasar in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Denpasar in March and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Denpasar sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Denpasar in March 2021. Select a month to view Denpasar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:23||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:23||18:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:22||18:24|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.