- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bali
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Amed weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 259259 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Amed weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Amed in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 259mm (10.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Amed in March is 29°C (84°F).
Amed sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amed in March 2020. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:22||18:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:22||18:30|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:21||18:22|
- Save £150 per person on escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book selected tours to Europe, Asria, Africa & the Americas
- Discount applies to selected tours & departure dates
Discover more about Bali
More Bali destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details