- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Alleppey weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Alleppey, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alleppey in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Alleppey in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alleppey in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alleppey in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alleppey in March?
The average sea temperature around Alleppey in March is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Alleppey in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Alleppey in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Alleppey sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alleppey in March 2021. Select a month to view Alleppey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:39||18:35|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:31||18:36|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:35|
- Find cheap flights to Kerala with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.