- Save up to 45% on holidays to Grenada
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Grenada weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Grenada, represented by St George's, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grenada weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grenada in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 59mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Grenada in March is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Grenada in March is represented by St George's.
Grenada sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grenada in March 2020. Select a month to view Grenada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Grenada sunrise & sunset times shown below are for St George's.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:22||18:16|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:04||18:18|
- Save EXTRA £100 on all inclusive holidays to Grenada
- £100 discount on holidays for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jul 2020 & 30th Jun 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about Grenada
More Grenada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details