- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Stanley weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Stanley in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Stanley in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in March?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in March is 10°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Stanley in March and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in March 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||19:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:12||18:37|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.