- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Stanley weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Stanley weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Stanley in March is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Stanley in March is 10°C (50°F).
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in March 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||19:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:12||18:37|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details