- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Cairo weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Cairo, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cairo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Cairo in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cairo in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cairo in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cairo in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Cairo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Cairo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cairo in March 2020. Select a month to view Cairo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||17:54|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:03||18:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:45||18:13|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Egypt
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.