- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Bolivia
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Uyuni weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Uyuni in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Uyuni in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Uyuni in March and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uyuni in March 2020. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:25||18:54|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:30||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:34||18:28|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bolivia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.