- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Sliema weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The May weather guide for Sliema, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sliema in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sliema in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sliema in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sliema in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sliema in May?
The average sea temperature around Sliema in May is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Sliema in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Sliema in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sliema sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sliema in May 2022. Select a month to view Sliema sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:10||19:49|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:56||20:01|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:47||20:12|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.