- Pay £50 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Sliema weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Sliema, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sliema sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sliema in May 2020. Select a month to view Sliema sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||19:49|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:55||20:02|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:47||20:13|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Malta
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.