- Save up to 30% on holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book all inclusive deals, beach holidays & city breaks
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
Sliema weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Sliema, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sliema weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sliema in January is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 80mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sliema in January is 16°C (61°F).
Sliema sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sliema in January 2020. Select a month to view Sliema sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:12||16:58|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:12||17:12|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:04||17:27|
- Save up to 55% on holidays in the Teletext Holidays sale
- Book holidays from just £199 per person + free transfers
- Pay low deposits from just £49 per person
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details