- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Sliema weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Sliema, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sliema in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sliema in December, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sliema in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sliema in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sliema in December?
The average sea temperature around Sliema in December is 18°C.
Does it rain in Sliema in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sliema in December and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Sliema sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sliema in December 2020. Select a month to view Sliema sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:54||16:48|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:06||16:50|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:12||16:58|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.