- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Gozo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The March weather guide for Gozo, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gozo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Gozo in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gozo in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gozo in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gozo in March?
The average sea temperature around Gozo in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Gozo in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Gozo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gozo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gozo in March 2022. Select a month to view Gozo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:33||17:58|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:13||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:51||19:24|
- Check out lowest prices on flights to Malta from Heathrow
- Browse best prices on Air Malta flights by day & month
- Alter number of adults, children & infants in travel party
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.