- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Gozo
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £226 per person
Gozo weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Gozo, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gozo weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gozo in July is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gozo in July is 25°C (77°F).
Gozo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gozo in July 2020. Select a month to view Gozo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:59||20:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:10||20:09|
- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Gozo
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £249 per person
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.