- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Djenne weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mali with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Djenne, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mali
How hot is it in Djenne in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Djenne in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djenne in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djenne in September - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Djenne in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Djenne in September and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Djenne sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djenne in September 2020. Select a month to view Djenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:07||18:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:07||18:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:08||18:08|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Mali in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.