- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Bamako weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mali with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 219219 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Mali
The July weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bamako in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bamako in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bamako in July and the average monthly rainfall is 219mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bamako in July 2022. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:10||19:02|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:14||19:02|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:18||18:59|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.