- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bamako weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mali with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Mali
The January weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bamako in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in January - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bamako in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in Bamako in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bamako in January 2022. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:54||18:18|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:58||18:26|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:58||18:33|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.