- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Bamako weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mali with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Mali
The August weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bamako in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bamako in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bamako in August and the average monthly rainfall is 276mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bamako in August 2021. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:18||18:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:52|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:21||18:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.