- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Chowara weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Chowara, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kerala
How hot is it in Chowara in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Chowara in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chowara in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chowara in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Chowara in July?
The average sea temperature around Chowara in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Chowara in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Chowara in July and the average monthly rainfall is 191mm.
Chowara sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chowara in July 2020. Select a month to view Chowara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:08||18:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:11||18:45|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:14||18:43|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where is hot in Kerala in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.