- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Pennsylvania with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Pittsburgh weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pittsburgh in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Pittsburgh in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pittsburgh in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pittsburgh in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pittsburgh in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pittsburgh in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Pittsburgh sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pittsburgh in June 2020. Select a month to view Pittsburgh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:52||20:45|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:49||20:52|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:53||20:54|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Pennsylvania in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pennsylvania in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.