- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nevada
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Nevada weather in June 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Nevada, represented by Las Vegas, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nevada weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nevada in June is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Nevada in June is represented by Las Vegas.
Nevada sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nevada in June 2020. Select a month to view Nevada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Nevada sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Las Vegas.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:25||19:53|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:23||20:00|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:27||20:02|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Discover more about Nevada
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details