- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Boise weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Boise, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boise in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Boise in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boise in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boise in June - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boise in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Boise in June and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Boise sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boise in June 2020. Select a month to view Boise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:06||21:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:03||21:28|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:07||21:30|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.