- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Nouakchott weather in June 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nouakchott in June 2020. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:27||19:36|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:28||19:41|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:32||19:44|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Where's hot in Mauritania in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.