- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Nouakchott weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nouakchott in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Nouakchott in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nouakchott in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nouakchott in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nouakchott in June?
The average sea temperature around Nouakchott in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Nouakchott in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Nouakchott in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nouakchott in June 2020. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:27||19:36|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:28||19:41|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:32||19:44|
- Find cheap flights to Mauritania with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mauritania in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.