- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Indonesia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Yogyakarta weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Yogyakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yogyakarta in June 2020. Select a month to view Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:46||17:27|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:49||17:29|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:52||17:33|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.