- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Kumarakom weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 642642 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Kumarakom, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kumarakom in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kumarakom in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumarakom in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumarakom in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kumarakom in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Kumarakom in June and the average monthly rainfall is 642mm.
Kumarakom sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumarakom in June 2020. Select a month to view Kumarakom sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:03||18:42|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:04||18:45|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:08||18:48|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.