- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Kottayam weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 566566 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Kottayam, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kottayam in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kottayam in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kottayam in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kottayam in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kottayam in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Kottayam in June and the average monthly rainfall is 566mm.
Kottayam sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kottayam in June 2020. Select a month to view Kottayam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:02||18:41|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:04||18:45|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:07||18:48|
- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.