- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Stanley weather in June 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Stanley in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Stanley in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in June?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in June - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in June?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in June is 6°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Stanley in June and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in June 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||08:47||16:52|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||08:58||16:47|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||08:59||16:51|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.