- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Potosi weather in June 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Potosi in June, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in June - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Potosi in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Potosi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Potosi in June 2020. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:50||17:52|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:55||17:52|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:58||17:56|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.