- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Dubbo weather in June 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Dubbo, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dubbo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubbo in June 2020. Select a month to view Dubbo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:58||17:08|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:05||17:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:07||17:11|
- Save an extra £40 on holidays to New South Wales
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.