- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Montevideo weather in July 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Montevideo, Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montevideo weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montevideo in July is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Montevideo in July is 11°C (52°F).
Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montevideo in July 2020. Select a month to view Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:53||17:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:49||17:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:39||18:03|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Uruguay in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uruguay in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.