- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Maryland weather in July 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Maryland, represented by Baltimore, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Maryland weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Maryland in July is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Maryland in July is 24°C (75°F).
The weather in Maryland in July is represented by Baltimore.
Maryland sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maryland in July 2019. Select a month to view Maryland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Maryland sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Baltimore.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:44||20:37|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:53||20:32|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:05||20:20|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Maryland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details