- Save on holidays to Madeira with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Madeira
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Funchal weather in July 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Funchal weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Funchal in July is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Funchal in July is 22°C (72°F).
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in July 2020. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:04||21:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:12||21:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:21||21:06|
- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details