- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Belle Mare weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 184184 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Belle Mare, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belle Mare in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Belle Mare in July, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belle Mare in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belle Mare in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belle Mare in July?
The average sea temperature around Belle Mare in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Belle Mare in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Belle Mare in July and the average monthly rainfall is 184mm.
Belle Mare sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belle Mare in July 2020. Select a month to view Belle Mare sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:45||17:41|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:44||17:46|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||17:52|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where's hot in Mauritius in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.