- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Kos weather in July 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kos, represented by Kos Town, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kos weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kos in July is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 14 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 97% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kos in July is 23°C (73°F).
The weather in Kos in July is represented by Kos Town.
Kos sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kos in July 2019. Select a month to view Kos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kos sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Kos Town.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:55||20:34|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:04||20:30|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:15||20:19|
- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
Discover more about Greece
Popular Kos destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kos in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details