- Save on summer 2020 holidays with Mark Warner
- Book summer holidays to Greece, Italy & Turkey
- Holiday prices start from just £599 per person
Mastihari weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Mastihari, Kos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kos
How hot is it in Mastihari in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mastihari in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mastihari in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mastihari in July - that's 97% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mastihari in July?
The average sea temperature around Mastihari in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Mastihari in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Mastihari in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mastihari in July 2020. Select a month to view Mastihari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:56||20:35|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:05||20:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||20:19|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Kos in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kos in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.