- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Stanley weather in July 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Stanley in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Stanley in July, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in July?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in July is 5°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Stanley in July and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in July 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||08:59||16:52|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:49||17:07|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:29||17:27|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.