- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Heathrow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £378 including taxes/charges
Mildura weather in July 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Mildura, Victoria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mildura sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mildura in July 2020. Select a month to view Mildura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:38||17:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:35||17:41|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:25||17:51|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Australia
Where's warm in Victoria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Victoria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.