- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Geelong weather in July 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Geelong, Victoria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Geelong sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Geelong in July 2020. Select a month to view Geelong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:40||17:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:35||17:22|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:24||17:34|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
Where's warm in Victoria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Victoria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.