- Save up to 20% on car hire for Australia & New Zealand
- Book 2 days or more at least 21 days in advance
- Travel before 15th December 2020 (inclusive)
Ballarat weather in July 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Ballarat, Victoria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ballarat in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Ballarat in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ballarat in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ballarat in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ballarat in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ballarat in July and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Ballarat sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ballarat in July 2020. Select a month to view Ballarat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:40||17:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:36||17:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:25||17:37|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Melbourne, Australia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £669
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's warm in Victoria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Victoria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.