- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Japan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Sendai weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Sendai, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sendai in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Sendai in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sendai in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sendai in November - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sendai in November?
The average sea temperature around Sendai in November is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sendai in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Sendai in November and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Sendai sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sendai in November 2020. Select a month to view Sendai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:03||16:37|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:18||16:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:33||16:17|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Japan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.