- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sapporo weather in April 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Sapporo, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sapporo weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sapporo in April is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 64mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sapporo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sapporo in April 2020. Select a month to view Sapporo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:17||18:01|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||04:53||18:17|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:30||18:35|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.