- Find cheap flights to Kenya with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Lodwar weather in January 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Lodwar in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in January - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lodwar in January and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in January 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:42||18:39|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:48||18:46|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:51||18:51|
- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.