- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Amed weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 379379 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in January?
The average sea temperature around Amed in January is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Amed in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Amed in January and the average monthly rainfall is 379mm.
Amed sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amed in January 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:03||18:39|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:10||18:44|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:17||18:45|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.