- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Bali weather in January 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Bali, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bali weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bali in January is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 143mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bali in January is 16°C (61°F).
Bali sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bali in January 2020. Select a month to view Bali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:30||17:19|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:29||17:32|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:22||17:47|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details