- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Bali weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bali, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Bali in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bali in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bali in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bali in November - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bali in November?
The average sea temperature around Bali in November is 20°C.
Does it rain in Bali in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bali in November and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Bali sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bali in November 2020. Select a month to view Bali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:43||17:26|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:56||17:14|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:11||17:08|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.