- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Tahaa weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 264264 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tahaa in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tahaa in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tahaa in January?
The average sea temperature around Tahaa in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Tahaa in January?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Tahaa in January and the average monthly rainfall is 264mm.
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in January 2021. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:37||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:46||18:46|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||05:55||18:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.